Licensed Acupuncturist HI
Detail-oriented professional, experienced in leading multiple projects and streamline operations. Accomplished private yacht Chief Stewardess. Subject matter mentor and coach, I strengthen collaborative healthcare practices for clients all around the world via my online business. Holistic health guest lecture, Eastern Medicine practitioner, Fitness instructor with exceptional service experience.
Licenses Doctor of Acupuncture Honolulu Hawaii 2015
Atlantic Institute of Oriental Medicine
MA DOM BS Health Science - 2014
- Masters Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine & BS Health Science
- Treat patients in clinical setting with complex functional impairments, address concerns with holistic intensive treatment using acupuncture and Chinese Medicine modalities for patient and outpatient evaluation.
- Research numerous pain management, autoimmune cases identified Chinese medicine and western medicine diagnosis and treatment protocol.
- Manage individual patients concerns with physiological, neurological health disorders with alternative medicine modalities.
- Determined the needs for improvement on a case by case basis patient management implementing self-management tools and holistic approach.
Eastern Medicine Holistic Health Coach
April 2014 - Current AntonikaChanel, LLc
- Assign and distributed assignments to client, developed road map and performance plan. Create individual healthcare plans for client, instructed individual training needs. Delivered solid customer care and mentored new business owners in product lines; managed the requirements of high revenue accounts through extensive follow-up procedures
- Performed market research with client base for feedback on sales techniques and quality of service
- Conducted health consults and educated students in holistic living at Ave Maria University Bio Club and online.
Intern Atlantic Institute of Oriental Medicine 2010-2014
- Conducted diagnosis and evaluations of outpatient using therapeutic intervention according to diagnosis.
- Treat local citizens, military veterans with conditions related to pain management, psychological health disorders applying holistic approach to treatment.
- Assist in rehabilitation and facilitated improvement of patients receiving treatment at ATOM Observed and conducted administrative and program development for intern clinic.
- Executed alternative medicine modalities including acupuncture, self care, meditation. Completed three years of clinical research, provide consultation to patient and health care team.
Intern Alternative and Primary Care Plantation- Dr. Fudi 2011-2014
- Address complex diagnosis and treatment challenges for patients dealing with weight loss, pain and complex psychological challenges such as stress, depression, trauma, social challenges and impairment of motor and sensory functions.
- Assist practicing physician with improvements and new initiatives in clinic.
Acupuncture Assistant and Intern - February 2013 - 2014 Alternative Healthcare
- Formulate treatment principles in a manner that prioritizes treatment procedures for patients that follow logically from the diagnosis.
- Formulate acupuncture, herbal and supplemental treatment plans, while providing a logical rationale for such plans.
- Personally administer the designated treatment plan, or use the appropriate support personnel.
- Demonstrate knowledge of clinical sciences from a traditional Oriental and bio-medical perspective.
- Communicate in a professional and knowledgeable manner about Oriental medicine and biomedicine with relevant healthcare professionals.
Yeoman-USCG Yorktown VA, Staten Island NY, Miami FL 2005-2013
- Supervise, taught and provided health consultations to military members stationed at Staten Island NY.
- Served as the Command Chaplain yeoman and administrative support on all matters relating to emotional counseling, volunteer programs and religious ceremonies.
- Developed and managed administrative and program development for the Command Chaplain religious program. Develop performance plan for chapel offering to approve and local charitable organizations. Served as the Command Chaplain Assistant; managed Chaplains' accounts and charitable offerings; organized/coordinated much needed religious events across military installation.
- Prepare, type and routine correspondence and reports; organize and maintain files; receive office visits and handling telephone communications; operate personal computers, word processing, duplicating, audio-recording and other office machines; perform office personnel administration; maintain records and official publications; perform administrative functions for legal proceedings; serve as office manager; perform other various clerical and administrative duties.
- Represented the USCG Command during political events and functions. Managed Human Resources functions for over 400 new students; handled travel arrangements and organizational assignments.
Eight years of Honorable Service in the US Coast Guard. Command Duty driver for Commanding Officer Staten Island NY. Color Guard and special duty personnel parade float logistics during the historic 56th US Presidential Inauguration.