Chinese ancient culture is relevant in life today. The questions that Emperors asked then are questions we seek answers for today. An Emperor of China once asked, 'I am told the people in ancient times could all survive to more than 100 years old, and they were healthy and strong. The people at present time are different. They are not so nimble in action when they are only 50. What is the reason? Is it due to the change of spiritual principles or caused by the artificial behavior of men?
A Taoist master replied with these 15 quote.
- Those who knew the way of keeping good health in ancient times always kept their behavior in daily life in accordance with nature.
- When one concentrates his spirit internally and keeps a sound mind how can illness occur?
- Those who have a quiet spirit, their primordial energy will be moderate. They do not seek or admire the material comfortable life of others so they are plain and honest.
- People who are good at prrserving health live quietly and comfortably in the natural environment of the universe.
- Always keep your mind in cheerful mood and contented with your own circumstances.
- Adapt to the behaviors and the change of nature.
- Have a quiet and stable mind.
- Master the practice of preserving a good health.