I love being in practice at sea. It's such a grand opportunity to tell the world how Chinese Medicine is changing lives, how I am changing lives every day using this medicine that make's westerners scratch their head. I kinda feel like a little Einstein, especially when my patients come down the corridor with a big smile and no feeling of discomfort after the first treatment.
The number one chief complaint I get on board is muscle discomfort, chronic body discomfort associated with activity or in activity. Chinese Medicine (TCM) Utilizes a different language to describe imbalance in the body and mind. Then TCM apply's the treatment protocol for each individual symptom.
Effectively TCM addresses the root cause of an issue using five branches. Herbology is one of those branches. I get the best results when I use essential oils and when I use essential oils on my patients. Essential oils provide an effective tool in between acupuncture visits.
Soothing Rub and Soothing essential oils is the best solution for muscle discomfort right off the bat. However a more individualized consultation is recommended. To use this soothing rub you would
- Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise
- Perfect for a soothing massage after a long day of house work
- Apply to hands and feet after gardening
- Connect with your partner by giving them a massage with the soothing rub
- Rub the soothing blend on lower back muscles after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move
- Massage this soothing blend with a few drops of carrier oil legs before bedtime
- After long hours on the computer, try rubbing soothing essential oil blend on your fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck
- A few drops of Soothing Blend diluted in Fractionated Coconut Oil can be a part of a cooling and comforting massage after a workout
- Soothing blend is also perfect after any workout
Apply oil to the point between the thumb and index finger. This is an important point that suppresses pain we call it LI4.
If you like to have a customized protocol for your personal concerns and like to get my recommendations contact me by email or lets get social.
If you want to learn more about how to use essential oils for you and your family's health let's get started.